We believe that Sunday morning worship services are:
- Gathering spaces where the community remembers who it is and strengthens relationships.
- Practices much like a orchestra rehearsal or a soccer practice. We come to review and reflect upon what we have experienced and look ahead to how we can grow in the future.
- Sacred celebrations where we recall traditions, rituals and practices that connect us to our faith.
- Creative and honest expressions of our souls to God.
- Environments for growth where we learn and discover opportunities for service and needs in the community.