Chilson Arts Camp
DATE: 08/17/2015 ( Mon 9:00AM – 4:00PM EDT )
LOCATION: Chilson Hills Church
To sign-up your child click here
Join us for a fun week full of creativity!
Sponsored by Chilson Hills Agape Theatre (C.H.A.T.)
Campers will learn R&B/Gospel Music (maybe some cool Dance moves), Theatre skills to create a biblical drama, Paint and reflect on Scripture as well as keep a journal throughout the week focusing on the theme that we are all miracles that have been fearfully and wonderfully made!
This camp runs from Monday, August 17, 2015 to Friday, August 21, 2015 from 9am to 4pm. Reconvening on Sunday the 23rd, giving the campers a chance to showcase what they learned in their week long journey during the church service.
A camp like this often costs $200 or more per child, however, because CHAT has decided to sponsor each child we are only charging $50 each child. …wait… $50? ….YES $50 for each child for the whole week!!! We are accepting campers from 5th grade to 12th grade. Sign up today and you can pay the camp fee upon arrival on the 17th.
A few members of the camp staff include:
Angela Miller – CHAT Member, Professional Actress, Mom, Multi-tasker…also the Director of Music and Worship at Chilson Hills Church.
Pastor DJ Reed – Bible Extraordinaire, Scripture Study leader…(Water balloon target sshh!).
Greg Kidd – Youth Group Leader, CHAT Member… and guy that you never see without a huge smile.
Gabby Berton – Youth Group Assistant leader, CHAT Member, One of the coolest people you will ever meet.
Chelsea Head – CHAT Member, Drama Director, Professional Stylist…could get you “Red Carpet Ready” with a bobby pin and a piece of gum like MacGyver!!! (Ask your parents).
Sara Head – CHAT Member, Songstress, Actress, Musician…pretty much the most talented lady ever.
Plus! Many guest instructors from the local professional theatre world!
– Bring a bag lunch Monday through Thursday. (CHAT will be sponsoring a morning snack everyday and also a pizza party at the end of the week.)
– Bring a smock to paint in (An oversized T-shirt or button up shirt would work fine)
– Wear clothes that you can move in (We will be very active. If you must wear dresses or skirts please wear shorts underneath)
– Bring closed toe shoes or shoes that tie on and you can run in.
– Bring clothes you can get wet in and a towel. (It’s summer people! We may go outside and cool off with some water balloons periodically, Be Prepared)
– Bring a Smile and a Positive Attitude! (We only want campers that WANT to be here. We have a full schedule and will be exploring lots of different expressions. A positive attitude is essential)
Sign up now for the coolest art camp ever! We look forward to hanging out with you!