The Columbarium Team is a governing board that would assume responsibility for the maintenance, upkeep, marketing, usage and organization of the Memorial Garden and Columbarium
- The team would have oversight over the following:
- Memorial Garden Budget
- Scheduling in the Memorial Garden
- Maintenance, repairs, and upgrades
- Memorial markers, plaques and signage
- Internments including scheduling and placement of cremated remains
- Rules, Fee schedules, guidelines
- Memorial donations such as trees, plants, and decorations.
- Record keeping including purchases and placement of memorials and cremated remains
For more information about the Memorial Gardens Team, contact Director of Operations, Greg Kidd.