Everyone present will be required to wear a mask. The pastor, worship leaders and accompanist are permitted to remove their masks during the worship service to perform their duties.
- The congregation will enter through the pair of doors on the far right into the lobby.
- Masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer will be available on the table upon entering the lobby.
- Stacks of chairs (5 high) will be available just inside the main entrance to the Worship Center.
- Ushers will greet guests and seat families together leaving space between families for social distancing.
- Congregation can bring their own chairs or blankets to sit on, or ushers may offer chairs to them.
- Congregation is invited to hum or sing behind their masks.
- There will be no offering collected during the service, the congregation may use the wooden cross Tithing Box for their offering.
- Congregation will be encouraged to exit through the doors on the South side of the Worship Center which lead to the Memorial Garden patio.
- After the service all of the church’s chairs will be left where they were in order to be disinfected and put away.